Sunday, April 27, 2014

False Reality

The Sky,ground,flowers,people,and the world they are nothing but mere lies of this world all fake they do not exist but a mere dream of your mind that may seem real. This reality has its way of living but this life that we live and were created to live in is FALSE and FAKE everything of it the love,anger,hatred,happiness,sadness,despair,and depression. So I have made myself a rule that i shall find the truth and full meaning of this world and see to it like none others, the real meaning of LIFE,LIVING,CRYING,SEARCHING,and EVERYTHING. Darkness can not live without light but light can seek its own purpose by living alone but we are left alone with the dark lonely world which seize to exist. I have seen the FUTURE,the Past,the Present, and THE WORLD but who is there to judge when you cry there will be no one there to save you to love you and to enjoy you. So then again i keep asking, I am missing something i must throw away the things that make me, me and reforge it and start as new while living in the darkness with the false memory of time,space,and day.........WHO AM I TRULY and WHO ARE YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment